”YOU HAVE NOT LIVED UNTIL YOU HAVE DONE SOMETHING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN NEVER REPAY YOU.”
OUR GROWING EMPOWERMENT PROGRAMS
SUPPORT LOCAL SCHOOLS AND EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES:
- We have two boarding high schools that houses hundreds of children to expand the boundaries of opportunity. Children will come to know they are the future of their countries change.
VOCATIONAL AND SELF-SUSTAINABILITY PROGRAMS:
- Empowering women with vital skills to provide for their families.
- Supporting women in successfully creating their own businesses.
PARTNERSHIP WITH OTHER HUMANITARIAN ORGANIZATIONS:
- DAYS FOR GIRLS is a grassroots 501(c)3 non-profit. It’s mission is creating a more dignified, free and educated world through access to lasting feminine hygiene solutions. We are pleased to be partners with DfG in distribution of menstruation kits in rural areas.
HEALTH AND MEDICAL CARE:
- AILC has provided drop-in medical clinics in dozens of communities where healthcare is virtually unavailable.
- We are currently working in rural communities in Ghana to provide childbirth and reproductive health education and training.